No need for pricey long handle crimping tools and replacement jaws. This tool does a 3 point crimp all at one time and it crimps up to 4/0 AWG cables.
The B7946 is a new versatile wire crimping tool. Tight work areas are not a problem for this small hand held crimper. Can be held with a 3/8” drive extension or ratchet as well as a 19mm or ¾ inch open end wrench. Ratchet the movable crimping head down onto the 2 point base to make a 3 point crimp. Can be used with a 3/8” impact battery drill for heavy duty wire up to 4/0 AWG. Can be held in a vise for bench work.
- Crimps cable terminal ends onto cables up to 4/0 awg.
- Convenient 3/8″ drive holding fixtures on top and bottom
- Adjustable Wrench holding slot on back of tool
- Portable, durable and compact- No need for a hammer
- Crimps cables on the vehicle, boat, airplane
- Great for Stereo installs
- Hardened fine thread drive screw for precise crimps